William Cook’s contribution to the defence sector falls into three distinct categories.
Firstly, as a global leader for track and running gear for fighting vehicles. William Cook's range of double pin and single pin systems is supplemented by tracks made under licence for Diehl Defence Land Systems.
Secondly, as a manufacturer of cast armour and other high spec fighting vehicle components.
Thirdly, as a manufacturer of extreme specification precision components for weapons, military aircraft and missiles.
- DST 509 track for FV430 and Bulldog (UK)
- Warrior power drive transmission
- Missile fuel system filter body
- Strain testing a track section
- Yaw and pitch nozzle control assembly for VTOL aircraft
- DST 1028 track system for Warrior (UK) and Marder (Germany)
- Hatches, cupolas and optical chassis
- Idlers and Rollers
- Running gear and suspension parts
- Track systems
- Special accessories